- All photos must be submitted in the following format:
- Saved on a memory stick or photo CD in a separate folder with photographer’s name
- Jpeg format
- Photographed within the period of September 1, 2016 to August 10, 2017
- Photographed within Piute county
- Photographers must be registered with the 2017 Piute County Jamboree
- If there are any people not registered with the 2017 Piute County Jamboree in the photograph, you will provide Piute County with a signed release from each individual not registered and shown in the photograph. Sample Release Form (PDF) can be found at HERE
- Digital images will NOT be returned. Please do not submit originals. Entries become the property of Piute County (please see guidelines below concerning photographer’s rights to photos)
- Category 1 – Wildlife Portrait
- Category 2 – Natural Landscape
- Category 3 – People having Fun
- Entry Fee: Free
- Judged based on creativity, originality and in accordance to the theme
- A maximum of one (1) entry per category
- Photos and entry form must be submitted in person at the Marysvale community center August 11, 2017 between the hours of 12:00 pm – 5:30 pm.
- A fully completed and signed entry form must accompany all entries.
- Entry form must be filled out with name of photographer, the name, date and location of the subject and be the property of the entrant. Sample Entry Form (PDF) can be found at www.paiutejam.com
- Thumb drive or photo cd will be returned after download is completed. Piute County will use all possible care, but will not be responsible in the event of lost or damaged to memory stick or cd during the download progress.
- Participation in the contest grants Piute County unlimited and non-exclusive use for Piute County publications, website, products, and other uses to promote Piute County tourism.
- Cash prize of $100.00 cash to 1st place winners of each category
- 1st, 2nd & 3rd place ribbons for each category
- To be presented on August 12th Saturday Night at Closing Program
- Entrant must be present to win.